Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Im back in the game of blogging...

Im back in the game of blogging, been years since my last blog post. But now I am back, all new yet a little grammar rusty...

During the last 3 years of without blogging and after the event the shook my entire life, putting it back on track is really an exhausting yet fullfilling journey. Searching for the right path to go in, I found myself engaged and enjoying real estate selling. The experience is overwhelming and at the same time self fulfilling. I have developed a confidence that I have never thought I have. Meeting people, showing them the properties and cloasing the deal is not the career path that I dream of myself. I want a business and be an entrepreneur. And i found a business and became an entrepreneur myself with less monetary investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OWN A PIECE OF SRP IN CITTA DI MARE, CALL THE NUMBERS BELOW


Mobile Nos.; +639226031217 | +639208768678
PLDT Land line Nos.;+6332-5112693